12.27.2011

As We Understand Him

We feel that elimination of our drinking is but a beginning. A much more important demonstration of our principles lies before us in our respective homes, occupations and affairs.                                          
Alcoholics Anonymous pg 19

In everything you do, stay away from complaining and arguing, so that no one can speak a word of blame against you. You are to live clean, innocent lives as children of God in a dark world full of crooked and perverse people. Let your lives shine brightly before them.
Philippians 2:14-15 NLT

Lord, I thank you for my life and my sobriety that you have given to me.  I pray Father that you would help me to demonstrate the principles I have learned in my life today. Help me to not be an arguer or complainer today but to speak words that encourage others.  I pray that my actions and words would be a blessing to those around me and that they will see your glory working through me.        
 In Jesus Name, Amen.

by Cheryl O.
http://www.cherylsbookmarks.com/Asweunderstandhim.htm

No comments: