10.20.2011

Higher Powerful Stuff


I have been doing a lot of explaining about the higher power thing lately. People can be really uncomfortable with this issue. I try to explain it very simply and in a way that all people can relate to.

Have you ever had someone cross your mind, someone you haven't seen or talked to in a long time, and then you run into them somewhere? Or they send you a text out of the blue? That's higher power stuff.

Have you ever been going somewhere that you really didn't want to go, and when you got there you met an amazing person or a person that needed you? That's higher power stuff.

Have you ever been in a situation, that you just knew was going to get ugly, and somehow it all worked out? Higher power.

I know that I have been protected and I know that my life is lead by something greater and more powerful than me. I know that many, many things have happened along my journey that were too perfectly orchestrated to be coincidence.

Maybe my higher power doesn't have a name, or a denomination, I don't know. But I know I am taken care of, and I am grateful.

2 comments:

andreamary said...

hi i like this article very much thanks for sharing such a informative information with us ...

Anonymous said...

I just came across this blog. Fantastic. I find things like this happen a lot to me. I always know it's God just saying hi.