9.25.2010

The New Book

I'm extremely grateful to be able to announce that my book, G-d of Our Understanding: Jewish Spirituality and Recovery from Addiction, is now available on Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/God-Our-Understanding-Spirituality-Addiction/dp/1602801533/ref=ntt_at_ep_dpi_1

Please go check it out.

If you want to help me make some noise about this book, here are a few things you can do.


1) Tagging. Scroll down to the book's "tags." Agree with all of the tags that you believe apply to my book.
2) Reviewing. Write a review of the book. If you are the kind of person who needs to read a book before reviewing it, please contact my office at taubbooking at gmail dot com and I'll send you a manuscript.
3) Buying. This is especially helpful if you are also buying a related book, because then it will say on the other books page that customers who bought that book also bought my book.


If you do buy the book, please be aware that it has just gone to the printer and that actual hard copies do not yet exist. From what I'm told, we should be holding the physical books in our hands in 4-6 weeks. Again, if you can't wait until then, email my office (taubbooking@gmail.com)and if you review the book, I'll hook you up with an advance PDF.

Rabbi Shais Taub
http://www.chasidicthought.com/

No comments: